Women’s health at Memorial Hospital encompasses more than a portion of our building or one specific health care discipline. As a Women’s Health pioneer in Wyoming, Memorial Hospital was named a "Center of Excellence" for providing the first 3-D automated breast ultrasound in the Rocky Mountain Region. Now offering full-field mammography, 4-D ultrasound, and SPECT-CT, the women’s health division of Memorial Hospital’s radiology department offers the most comprehensive breast care services in the area and provides stunning pictures of baby during mom’s pregnancy.
Beyond imaging, generations of Wyoming women have entrusted their care to our board-certified providers who are passionate about all areas and levels of Women’s Health. Our birthing center features the latest in labor and delivery technology, including a dedicated cesarean operating room located just steps away from our baby nursery. Specialized tools like our birthing center guide and weekly e-newsletters help expecting parents prepare for family life and one on one consults with OB-GYN surgeons, Brian Retherford or Mark Campbell, help reduce anxiety for women who need GYN surgeries.
Women’s health specialists
- Brian Retherford, MD, OB-GYN surgeon
- Mark Campbell, MB, OB-GYN surgeon
- Deeanne Engle, MD, family medicine with OB
- Rex Wortham, MD, family medicine with OB
- Patricia Spencer, MD, family medicine with OB
- Kellie Clausen, family and women’s health nurse practitioner
- Jacqueline Retherford, women’s health nurse practitioner