If you would like to submit a paper nomination, they are located in the cabinet outside of the Arbor Café. Submit your paper nomination through the HR Office.
Contact the HR Office if you would like assistance completing the nomination form
To Access The Nomination Form Online Click Here___________________________________________________________________________________
Champion Program Guidelines:
- Any employee of MHCC, not currently in disciplinary action, is eligible for nomination as a Champion of Excellence. HR will vet all nominations prior to submission to the Culture Committee.
- MHCC staff, providers, leaders, patients, or members of the community may nominate their Champion.
- Culture Champions must embody the core values of MHCC: Competency, Compassion, Ownership, Joy, Respect, Integrity, and Patient-Centered.
- Nominations will be accepted each quarter, by the 10th day of March, June, September, and December. If the 10th day is a weekend, nominations are due the following Monday.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Culture Committee. The Culture Committee will then make recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team and the CEO for consideration. The Sr. Team and CEO will make the final selections.
- All nominated individuals, forwarded to the committee by HR, will receive a token worth swag points towards the purchase of merchandise from the company store. Nominees will be listed in The Beat and on the digital signboard in the main hospital lobby and at the MOB. Company store items are ordered through the Executive Assistant in the CEO Office.
- Nominees and Winners will be announced the first full week of April, July, October, and January.
- Each quarter, up to four Champions will be selected to receive a cash recognition of $250.00. Nominees are eligible for the cash recognition once every four quarters.
- Each quarter, up to one CEO Culture Award will be selected by the CEO. The selected CEO Culture Award recipient will receive a cash recognition of $1,000. The CEO Culture Award is awarded by the Converse County Hospital Foundation, funded personally by the CEO.
- For assistance in nominating a Champion of Excellence, contact the HR Department.
- The Culture Committee and Sr. Leadership Team reserve the right to make modifications to the award criteria. The award criteria will be evaluated at the end of each fiscal year.
To nominate an individual staff member, keep these elements in mind:
Culture Champions must embody the core values of MHCC: Competency, Compassion, Ownership, Joy, Respect, Integrity, and Patient-Centered. (for further information on these values, please click here!)
You will need to answer the following questions on the nomination form, so start thinking of more information and details:
- How does this person live the MHCC Values, please give specific examples?
- Under which value are you nominating your Champion?
- Tell us more for your champion’s nomination.