Financial Peace University Coming to Memorial Hospital Converse County
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University is that plan! It teaches proven ways of handling money.
Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more.
- Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. This means that "broke" has become the new normal in our nation.
- At the end of the month, many individuals simply have nothing left because of debt and expenses. If this is you, we've got good news. You are not alone.
- You may be sitting there wishing you could get more financial margin in your life. If you'd like to take control of your money, then listen carefully.
- As a community provider, we want to share a practical plan that can help you discover a better way of handling money. We want to empower you to get on a budget, get out of debt, save for the future, and take control of your money.
- Financial Peace University is that plan. This 9-week class taught by money expert Dave Ramsey can change your financial story in a matter of weeks—and your family tree for generations to come.
The 9 Week Course Will Begin On June 7th & Continue Each Tuesday. The Cost For Participation For The Course Is $25 and Covers The Cost Of Materials.
Participants Need To Register In Advance By May 24th in order for materials to be provided for the course.
Contact Elaine Litweiller at 307-358-2122; Ext: 1407 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to Register Today!