JobsBack to jobs
Central Wyoming Neurology
Full Job Description
Central Wyoming Neurology - a Memorial Hospital of Converse County clinic, is currently seeking an Infusion Nurse RN for our clinic located in Casper, WY. The RN will be providing infusion therapy for neurology patients. This position is a Monday - Friday position
1. Responsible for the clinical record for each patient receiving nursing care.
2. Assure that progress reports are made to the physician for patients receiving nursing services, when the patient’s condition changes, or there are deviations from the plan of care.
3. Adhere to department policies and procedures.
4. Furnish those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
5. Initiate appropriate preventive nursing procedures.
6. Prepare clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs.
7. Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
8. Demonstrate competency in providing patient care and provides care in accordance with professional standards and state’s nurse practice act.
9. Initiate case conferences and communicate patient plan of care with team members.
10. Evaluate and re-evaluate the need for services.
11. Provide appropriate patient education and teaching materials.
12. Report daily supplies inventory and reorder supplies as needed.
13. Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current RN state license.
2. Infusion therapy experience.
4. Impeccable IV skills – PIVs, Ports, and PICCs.
5. Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
7. Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
8. Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
9. Ability to recognize and direct information to the appropriate health care provider.
10. Computer skills that include word processing, and efficient use of the internet and e-mail.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
1. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
2. The employee is required to use hands to operate office equipment.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Monday, January 24, 2022
Open until filledApply for this job