JobsBack to jobs
Our PACU Department is looking to add a Registered Nurse to their team. This a full time day shift position. Must take call, rotating weekends and holidays.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN License for the State of Wyoming with 2 years experience preferred.
- Attend continuing education programs in order to maintain licensure.
- ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC preferred but can be achieved within the 1st year of employment.
Must be able to care for patients with permanent pacemakers, administer care to post op patients, including the pediatric patient, knowledge of anesthetic agents, techniques, and actions. Have the ability to perform rapid assessments differentiating between short and long term needs.
- Health, Dental, Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Low Patient-to-Staff Ratio
- We provide your uniforms
- Continuing education
- Tuition assistance
Listed in the annals of Top 100 Small Town in America, Douglas, Wyoming offers hometown values, great schools, fantastic churches and one of the strongest economies in the country. Our vibrant community of 6000 people is nestled along the North Platte River and bordered by Laramie Peak and the Thunderbasin Grasslands. Boutique clothing stores, quaint restaurants and historic museums all add to Douglas' charm.
You can’t think “Hospital” without thinking “Nurse”. Our nurses are very important to us here at MHCC; we couldn’t do what we do without them. If you are a Registered Nurse, consider joining our excellent team of professionals.
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job