JobsBack to jobs
Memorial Hospital of Converse County is seeking a Radiology Director. This position will close Sept 30, 2022
- Current AART registration and state license
- Two to three years of supervisory or management role required
- Knowledge of human resources management, the imaging department operation, fiscal management skills
- Familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards required
Ensures service operation, personnel management, resource location and control in order to support and enhance patient care. Responsible for services provided within the hospital by the radiology department. Manage employees, coordinate staff time off requests, deal with employee conflict.
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Low Patient-to- Staff Ratio
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
Listed in the annals of Top 100 Small Town in America, Douglas, Wyoming offers hometown values, great schools, fantastic churches and one of the strongest economies in the country. Our vibrant community of 6000 people is nestled along the North Platte River and bordered by Laramie Peak and the Thunderbasin Grasslands. Boutique clothing stores, quaint restaurants and historic museums all add to Douglas' charm. If you would like to learn more please log on to www.conversehospital.com/careers.
Thursday, August 18, 2022
Friday, September 30, 2022