Contact: Karl Hertz
Para obtener información en español, haga clic aquí
Memorial Hospital Opens Respiratory Clinic
Non-emergent patients experiencing respiratory symptoms are encouraged to go to the Memorial Hospital of Converse County (MHCC) Respiratory Clinic. The MHCC Respiratory Clinic is located at the Medical Office Building in Douglas, WY, 700 East Center Street.
The Respiratory Clinic is open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM. Non-emergent patients should call the COVID-19 Hotline after hours at (307) 358-7399.
Patients without symptoms do not need to be evaluated. Patients with symptoms should call the COVID-19 Hotline or go to the Respiratory Clinic.
Respiratory Illness Symptoms include:
- Trouble Breathing
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore or Scratchy Throat
The COVID-19 Hotline (307) 358-7399 is answered 24-hours a day by Memorial Hospital Clinical Staff.
Further Updates To Changes In Operations (those bolded and italicized are updates):
COVID-19 spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. In order to keep our patients and staff safe, Memorial Hospital has enacted the following measures.
- Non-emergent patients experiencing respiratory symptoms are encouraged to go to the Memorial Hospital of Converse County (MHCC) Respiratory Clinic located at the Medical Office Building at 700 East Center Street in Douglas, WY
- Respiratory Clinic is open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Patients with respiratory symptoms will be evaluated at their car prior to seeing a provider.
- MHCC Primary Care Clinics remain open. Every patient will be asked the screening questions prior to entry into any building.
- Outlying Specialty Clinics are Closed and patients are being contacted via phone.
- Elective surgeries beginning 3/23 are cancelled and will be rescheduled following this time of National Emergency.
- Emergent and urgent surgeries and procedures will continue as needed.
- Primary Care Providers will be cancelling or rescheduling non-urgent appointments.
- MHCC has restricted access to all visitors and guests.
- The Hospital Main Entrance will be open and monitored Monday thru Friday from 7 AM to 5 PM
- All interior doors will remain closed.
- All hospital exterior doors will remain locked after hours.
- The Emergency Department Entrance Will Remain Open 24 Hrs.
- Volunteer Services, including Care Ride, have been suspended.
- The Arbor Café and Mocha Molly’s are both Closed to the Public.
Memorial Hospital has established a COVID-19 Hotline for patients with questions or concerns about their symptoms. The Hotline is managed by the Emergency Department at MHCC. Patients who call the Hotline with symptoms will be asked a series of questions. Treatment advice will be given based on the patient’s answers.
The Hotline Number is (307) 358-7399.