Contact: Karl Hertz
As of Saturday, March 14, 2020
COVID-19 spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze, or through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose. In order to keep our patients and staff safe, Memorial Hospital has enacted the following measures.
- MHCC has restricted access to all visitors and guests.
- The Hospital Main Entrance will be open and monitored Monday thru Friday from 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Only patients with appointments or needed hospital services will be allowed into the hospital. A support person will be allowed when necessary.
- All interior doors will remain closed.
- All hospital exterior doors will remain locked after hours.
- The Emergency Department Entrance Will Remain Open 24 Hrs.
- MHCC Clinics Remain Open with Normal Hours of Operation.
- Volunteer Services, including Care Ride, have been suspended.
- The Arbor Café and Mocha Molly’s is Closed to the Public.