The Internal Medicine providers at Memorial Hospital of Converse County are primary care physicians who specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all health concerns for adults aged 18+. Our internists also provide a full scope of wellness care to the adult population in Converse County as well as the larger region of South Eastern and Central Wyoming.
What Conditions Do They Treat?
- Preventative medicine including appropriate Cancer Screenings, Vaccinations, and Laboratory Workups
- Healthy Aging, Exercise, and Weight concerns
- Medication Management
- Follow up for chronic conditions including:
- Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Heart Failure
- Asthma, COPD, Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Digestive Concerns
- Diabetes and Hypothyroidism
- Neurologic Concerns, Dementia, Migraines
- Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Other Bone Disorders
- Acute illnesses like Influenza and other Seasonal Health Concerns