2020-2021 Season Sports Physicals for High School and Middle School Boys & Girls
Date: From Now until Fall Practices begin
Time: By Appointment Only
Location: Medical Office Building • 700 E. Center Street, Douglas, WY
**All Paperwork Must Be Completed Prior to Arrival**
Sports Physicals this year will be one-on-one with a healthcare provider and by appointment only.
All paperwork must be completed and signed by the student and parent/guardian prior to the Sports Physical.
NOTE: The school district has separate paperwork that must also be filled out before participation in school sports.
A Sports Physical is for Healthy Student Athletes Only.
Student athletes with any of the health conditions listed below require a more comprehensive physical. These student athletes should schedule an appointment with their Primary Care Provider to be evaluated for sports participation clearance.
Sports Physicals Health Condition Exclusions:
- Previous denial or restrictions to sports by your provider
- Ongoing medical conditions:
- ASTHMA IN ANY FORM/USE OF INHALERS
- Ever having a seizure
- Headaches w/exercise
- Numbness, tingling or weakness in arms or legs
- Heat stroke while exercising or past history of heat stroke
- Ever having passed out during or after exercise
- Discomfort, pain, pressure, heart racing or skipping beats during exercise
- Ever having a test for your heart (ECG, Echocardiogram, etc) that has had abnormal results
- Previous x-rays for neck instability
- Regular use of orthopedic brace or frequent pain or weakness in bones or joints (if you are cleared by an orthopedic doctor, then you can participate)
- Coughing, wheezing, or difficulty breathing during and after exercise
- Mono in the past month
- Head injury or concussion in past year, without previous clearance by a provider.
Thank you for your complete and honest attention to this matter.