Offering advanced healthcare for all ages and stages, right here in Converse County.Learn more about MHCC
Our mission at Memorial Hospital of Converse County is to be the best healthcare organization in Wyoming. How do we achieve that? By not only making our care patient-centered, but continuously making progress in the services and technology available, right where they live. We want you to have access to the very best care, all while keeping you close to home. Learn more about what technology and services we have available.Surgical services
We see you, our community, as our reason for doing what we do every day. We work together at every level of our organization so that every facet of your care is handled by providers and staff who are invested in your health. No matter your need, we want to help care for you and your family in whatever way possible. It’s all part of bringing the most patient-centered care to you, right in your community!Meet our providers
- All Aces at Annual ANFP Conference for MHCC Food Service Staff
- Congratulations Allison Barnett - Elected to WAPA Board of Directors
- Safety Comes First In The Good Ol Summertime!
- Summer Series: Swim Safety
- 2019 MHCC Block Party Promises to Be A Blast!
- Finding Your Footing - Minimizing Slips, Trips and Falls In Winter